Humble Area Assistance Ministries (HAAM) is an interfaith organization that helps community residents in crisis by providing essential resources to move towards self-sufficiency.
The vision of HAAM is to:
- Meet immediate basic living needs.
- Promote self-sufficiency.
- Partner with other community agencies/organizations to continue to assist those in the community.
- Proactively seek new resources and tools to serve those in need.
Code of Practice
The environment and atmosphere of HAAM shall:
- Instill a sense of dignity and respect in each client, visitor, volunteer and staff person when entering and leaving our facility.
- Focus on the needs of the client and meet them where they are.
- Serve clients with integrity and refrain from judgment of their individual situation.
- Embrace, value, and champion diversity of all clients, volunteers and staff persons.
- Effective Governance and Leadership
- Passionate Covenant Relations
- Exemplary Community Partnerships
- Incredible Resource and Funds Development
- Focused Marketing and Branding
- Targeted Programs and Services
- Cutting Edge Administration and Infrastructure Development
Humble Area Assistance Ministries has had the honor of serving the greater Lake Houston area for over 28 years. We also appreciate those who seek to serve our wonderful community whether it be as a volunteer or donor at HAAM, through their church or as an elected official or candidate for public office. As a tax exempt public charity under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), HAAM may not either directly or indirectly participate in or intervene in a political office or condone the use of its name, logo, web address or any identifying marks by any candidate for public office.
- Annual Report 2017
- Annual Report 2016
- Annual Report 2015
- Annual Report 2014
- Annual Report 2013
- Annual Report 2012
- Annual Report 2011
Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
- 2011 Audited Financial Statement
IRS Recognition of Exemption