In preparation for Hurricane Season, HAAM and Meals on Wheels Greater Houston & Galveston County will partner to provide volunteers for Operation IMpact.
Operation IMpact takes place on May 14th. Volunteers are needed to deliver a box of 5 shelf-stable meals to all of the homebound seniors currently receiving meals on the HAAM Meals on Wheels routes. Each week, HAAM volunteers deliver meals to 144 seniors in the Humble, Kingwood, Huffman, Summerwood and Atascocita areas.
Volunteers are needed for this fun delivery to our seniors on Saturday, May 14th. Volunteers will arrive at HAAM to pick up their route information, shelf stable boxes and instructions.
- We will have volunteers to load your car and you will be given instructions on the process to deliver.
- Each route will have between 10 and 14 seniors living in the same vicinity.
For the safety of the senior and the safety of the volunteers, masks are required when delivering the shelf-stable food boxes to the door.
- Drivers must be 18 years old or older
- Drivers must provide a valid driver's license
- Drivers must provide current auto insurance
- Drivers must provide proof of COVID vaccination
All drivers must complete the volunteer application below.
May 14, 2022
Pick Up Time
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Meal Pick Up Location
HAAM Social Services
1302 First Street
Humble TX 77338