HAAM is an interfaith organization that helps community residents in crisis by providing essential resources to move toward self-sufficiency.
- Basic needs of families in critical need will be met.
- Clients will fulfill education requirements for employment.
- Individuals will acquire skills for job searching to facilitate employment.
- Families will learn to better manage household finances.
- Clients will begin to attain self-sufficiency.
Code of Practice
The environment and atmosphere of HAAM shall:
- Instill a sense of dignity and respect in each client, visitor, volunteer and staff person when entering and leaving our facility.
- Focus on the needs of the client and meet them where they are.
- Serve clients with integrity and refrain from judgment of their individual situation.
- Embrace, value, and champion diversity of all clients, volunteers and staff persons.
- HAAM does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status in any of its activities or operations.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Humble Area Assistance Ministries (HAAM) is committed to fostering and celebrating a culture of diversity and inclusion. The collective sum of individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, and talent that all employees, board members, and ministry leaders invest in their work represents a significant part of our organizational culture, reputation, and achievements. HAAM embraces each difference in age, race, ethnicity, disability, family or marital status, gender, language, national origin, political affiliation, religion, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics. HAAM also strives to cultivate a culture of equity. HAAM believes equity is advanced through the implementation of policies, practices, attitudes, and cultural messages that prevent differential outcomes based on the differences among people. This requires a continuous reevaluation of organizational norms, and a commitment to eliminating policies, practices, and systems that perpetuate inequity, so that all people are fully welcomed, valued, respected, and heard.
- Effective Governance and Leadership
- Passionate Covenant Relations
- Exemplary Community Partnerships
- Incredible Resource and Funds Development
- Focused Marketing and Branding
- Targeted Programs and Services
- Cutting Edge Administration and Infrastructure Development