Please Note: HAAM client services is at capacity for the month of December, 2022. Please contact us again beginning January 3rd. For services and resources please call United Way 2 1 1 and/or check our HAAM website resource center on the home page.
HAAM Zip Code coverage area:
77044, 77302, 77306, 77336, 77338, 77339, 77345, 77346, 77347, 77357, 77365, 77396, 77532, 77372
Outside of HAAM Zip Code coverage area please call United Way 2-1-1.
Completion of Request for Assistance form does not guarantee assistance. You will be notified when your request is reviewed.
HAAM Consent and Release of Information:
- I certify that the information I have provided is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I understand that providing false information to Humble Area Assistance Ministries will void eligibility services.
- I consent to the release of pertinent information contained in my file as necessary to complete services for my household, authenticate information for service consideration, provide statistical information for the purpose of continued funding, or to ensure duplication of assistance does not occur.
- I hereby authorize my housing or utility supplier to release information concerning my accounts as necessary to ensure timely processing of applicable financial assistance applications.
We are excited to provide a new online system to make it easier and more efficient to serve you. We appreciate your patience during this time as we transition to our new system!
*NEW CLIENTS- prior to requesting services, registration must be completed which includes a Household Intake form AND an individual profile form for every member of the household (including the head of household). Once registration is complete, you will receive an email with log in instructions to our online request portal. Please allow 2-3 business days to receive the initial email.*
The HAAM Food Pantry welcomes our registered clients to visit once a month for our new curbside food pick up Tuesday – Thursday 10am to 1pm. Appointments are no longer required.
If you are not a registered client, please click here to complete the registration process. Please allow 2-3 business days for HAAM to process your application.
Due to the overwhelming need for assistance, effective immediately HAAM will be randomly selecting rental applications for review on the 10th of each month. In order to be considered for selection the application must be completed in full, required documents must be uploaded at the time of application and you must reside in the HAAM zip code service area. The application can be accessed through our online portal. Please see instructions on this page on how access.
- Government Issued Photo ID for each adult in the household
- Income documentation for every adult in the Household for the last 30 days
- 2-4 Paystubs from employer showing gross income
- Social Security or Disability Award Letter
- Child Support Income Verification Form (9L002)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Award Letter
- Unemployment benefits
- Copy of current, not expired lease with signatures (all pages)
- Notice to Vacate or Eviction Notice dated within the last 30 days
- Proof of benefits dated after 1/1/2022 (if applicable)
Completion of the form does not guarantee assistance. Applications that are selected for review will be contacted by the 15th of the month.
Clients previously assisted with rent are eligible to receive rental assistance after a 24 month period.