Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
As an interfaith organization that has been serving the increasingly diverse communities of northeast Harris and east Montgomery counties for over thirty-three years, we believe that all people deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. We also believe that our work on behalf of people in need should help lead to a more just society for all. We pray that our words and actions will help to overcome racism and racial inequality, and we stand united with our community members to be constructive and relevant change makers in our region and beyond.
Humble Area Assistance Ministries has had the honor of serving the greater Lake Houston area for over 33 years. We also appreciate those who seek to serve our wonderful community whether it be as a volunteer or donor at HAAM, through their church or as an elected official or candidate for public office. As a tax exempt public charity under Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3), HAAM may not either directly or indirectly participate in or intervene in a political office or condone the use of its name, logo, web address or any identifying marks by any candidate for public office.
Audited Financial Statements
- HAAM Final Audit Report 2021
- HAAM Final Audit Report 2020
- HAAM Final Audit Report 2019
- HAAM Final Audit Report 2018
- HAAM Final Audit Report 2017
- Public Disclosure HAAM 2021 Form 990
- Public Disclosure HAAM 2020 Form 990
- Public Disclosure HAAM 2019 Form 990
- Public Disclosure HAAM 2018 Form 990
- Public Disclosure HAAM 2017 Form 990