With your help we can continue supporting those in our community without the means to satisfy their basic needs and help them become self-sufficient.
Your donation directly supports our services and our community by:
- Providing food for families faced with the tough choice of whether to buy food or pay for other basic needs, such as rent, utilities and prescriptions.
- Assisting underemployed workers to receive continuing education certification and increase their earning potential.
- Helping families remain in their homes and avoid homelessness.
- Providing eyeglasses and prescription medications for seniors and others in need.
- Helping families avoid disconnection of their electricity, water or gas service.