HAAM Social Services
1302 First Street E.
Humble, TX 77338
Hours of Operation:
- Monday – Friday / Lunes – Viernes
- 9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
- Appointments Only / Solo Por Cita
- Monday – Thursday / Lunes – Jueves
- 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM*
- Walk-In Hours Only/ Horario de Servicios Sin Citas
- *Clients must arrive at HAAM Social Services by 3:00 PM
- Schedule Appointment – Call 281-446-1004 / Llamar Para Citas 281-446-1004
- After Hours Call 2-1-1 / Despues de Horas de Servicio Llamar al 2-1-1
Please note that you must live in one of these zip codes to receive assistance at HAAM.
- Government or School Issued Picture ID that has an identification number (required for the primary client only).
- Documentation of physical residence for any household member. The document must contain the name for the primary client and each household member and the current address. Examples: bill or official mail with household member name and current household address, lease, etc.
- Documentation of income verifying financial need.
You are strongly encouraged to call Client Services before visiting us. This will help you find out if you are eligible for help and what paperwork to bring. Please note that you will be required to visit the facility before receiving assistance. We cannot conduct phone interviews.