Humble Area Assistance Ministries (HAAM) is a faith-based organization that helps community residents in crisis by providing essential resources to move towards self-sufficiency.
The vision of HAAM is to:
- Meet immediate basic living needs.
- Promote self-sufficiency.
- Partner with other community agencies/organizations to continue to assist those in the community.
- Proactively seek new resources and tools to serve those in need.
Code of Practice
The environment and atmosphere of HAAM shall:
- Instill a sense of dignity and respect in each client, visitor, volunteer and staff person when entering and leaving our facility.
- Focus on the needs of the client and meet them where they are.
- Serve clients with integrity and refrain from judgment of their individual situation.
- Embrace, value, and champion diversity of all clients, volunteers and staff persons.
Strategic Direction for 2013-16
- Effective Governance and Leadership
- Passionate Covenant Relations
- Exemplary Community Partnerships
- Incredible Resource and Funds Development
- Focused Marketing and Branding
- Targeted Programs and Services
- Cutting Edge Administration and Infrastructure Development
Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- 2014 Audited Financial Statement
- 2013 Audited Financial Statement
- 2012 Audited Financial Statement
- 2011 Audited Financial Statement
IRS Recognition of Exemption